Haikou city want an English teacher with good salary, good chance for you!https://haikoujobs.com/viewjob/2505816
International Institute of Education2019-08-21 China Haikou 570000 China Haikou
CNY 19000CNY to 25000CNY / month - Full Time
Job title: English Teacher;
· You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
· You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
· Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
· Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
· The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
· You will be provided with:
o Professional training
o Academic training
o Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
o Teaching materials and resources
o Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
o Part time opportunities for additional income.
1. monthly package: 19,000~25,000 RMB per month ;
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus,
b. Bonus for new teachers;
c. Overtime pay
d. Quarterly bonus
e. Bonus for enrollment
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance
b. Flight allowance
c. Sign-in allowance
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday:
d. Nursing Leave:
e. Maternity Leave:
f. Professional training;
g. Opportunities for promotion;
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
1. Native English speaker only;
2. Bachelor's or Master’ s degree and majored in education preferred;
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter;
4. TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
5.22-45 years old